Monday, October 5, 2015

NEWS Flight attendant leaves secret notes for passengers

Flight attendant Taylor Tippett has discovered a way to make a passenger’s flight just a bit more comfortable: a simple, handwritten note. For nearly a year, the Washington D.C.-based attendant for American Airlines has been taping slips of paper marked with words of encouragement to the windows of airplanes. She shares an image of each note to Instagram, alongside the hashtag #wordsfromthewindowseat before tucking the note into a safety card in hopes that a passenger will find it.


Big news y'all. I am so excited to share. I am overwhelmed with so much gratitude for the life I live and the story I get to tell. Today (on my year & a half anniversary of flying for @americanair) Discovery Channel's short online documentary series "This Happened Here" aired a short video on words from the window seat. I am over here dancing like I've never been before. The absolute coolest thing. If you guys want to watch, click the link in my bio or search for Seeker Stories on Google. ✈️ When I started #wordsfromthewindowseat almost a year ago, I never in my life could have imagined it would turn into what it has become today. I am overwhelmed. My little baby is growing and so many cool things are on the way. I couldn't do it without y'all's support and kind words. And I truly mean that. Not a single thing goes unheard or unnoticed. Go check out the video and let me know what you think!
Une photo publiée par Taylor Tippett (@taylortippett) le

No comments:

Post a Comment